Employees are costly, likely your first or second largest cost. The cost to recruit and retain are sky rocketing. If you don’t look at your employees’ overall well-being, then you are missing out on huge opportunities to retain, engage and grow your customer base, plus grow your bottom line. Employees are looking at you for you – are you ready to meet their needs? We’ll discuss questions such as:
- Have you really looked at your employees as a strategic asset vs. just a cost?
- Have you peeked under the cover of what’s really brewing with your employees?
- Do you prefer to offer standard insurance products, just to remain compliant, without asking your employees for their wants/needs?
- Do you actually value your employees’ well-being?
- Have you determined the actual cost of losing a talented employee?
- Philip Romm | Chief of Strategic HR | Growth Solutions Team
- Brea Giffen | Director Sales & Partnerships | Sprout Wellness Solutions